Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Art of Enterprise Information Architecture, The: A Systems-Based Approach for Unlocking Business Insight
- Your Price: $41.59
- List Price: $51.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2010
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-263954-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-263954-5
Architecture for the Intelligent Enterprise: Powerful New Ways to Maximize the Real-time Value of Information
Tomorrow’s winning “Intelligent Enterprises” will bring together far more diverse sources of data, analyze it in more powerful ways, and deliver immediate insight to decision-makers throughout the organization. Today, however, most companies fail to apply the information they already have, while struggling with the complexity and costs of their existing information environments.
In this book, a team of IBM’s leading information management experts guide you on a journey that will take you from where you are today toward becoming an “Intelligent Enterprise.”
Drawing on their extensive experience working with enterprise clients, the authors present a new, information-centric approach to architecture and powerful new models that will benefit any organization. Using these strategies and models, companies can systematically unlock the business value of information by delivering actionable, real-time information in context to enable better decision-making throughout the enterprise—from the “shop floor” to the “top floor.”
- Highlighting the importance of Dynamic Warehousing
- Defining your Enterprise Information Architecture from conceptual, logical, component, and operational views
- Using information architecture principles to integrate and rationalize your IT investments, from Cloud Computing to Information Service Lifecycle Management
- Applying enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) to bolster business functions, ranging from compliance and risk management to marketing and product management
- Implementing more effective business intelligence and business performance optimization, governance, and security systems and processes
- Understanding “Information as a Service” and “Info 2.0,” the information delivery side of Web 2.0
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Patterns of Information Management
- Book $43.99
- Is Your Company Ready for Cloud: Choosing the Best Cloud Adoption Strategy for Your Business
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.19