Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
DB2 Version 8: The Official Guide
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2004
- Dimensions: 7x9-1/4
- Pages: 384
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-140158-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-140158-7
IBM DB2 Universal Database v8.1.2 will help you access any information, from any application, from anywhere in your organization, anytime—and do it all more easily and cost-effectively than you ever thought possible.
Now, in DB2 Version 8: The Official Guide, a team of IBM DB2 experts shows experienced DB2 professionals exactly how to make the most of DB2 Version 8 in any environment—Linux®, UNIX®, or Windows®.
The authors draw on extensive personal experience helping customers implement state-of-the-art DB2 solutions, and unparalleled access to the IBM DB2 development team. They offer detailed, never-before-published technical guidance for the key challenges you'll face in delivering high-performance DB2 databases, e-business infrastructure, and enterprise integration solutions. Coverage includes:
- Simplifying management with the Configuration Advisor, HealthCenter(, and Memory Visualizer
- Integrating the enterprise via Federated Web Services and the DB2 enhanced XML productivity tools
- Maximizing database scalability, availability, and robustness
- Using multidimensional data clustering and other integrated business intelligence tools
- Integrating with IBM WebSphere and Microsoft software development tools
- Leveraging key improvements in DB2 SQL functionality
The accompanying CD-ROM contains a complete trial version of IBM® DB2® Universal Database Personal Edition Version 8.1, for Windows® Operating Environments, Evaluation Copy, plus the DB2 demonstration program for trying out the various SQL commands on your own machine.
If you're an experienced DB2 professional who's ready to take DB2 Version 8 to the max, DB2 Version 8: The Official Guide is the book you've been searching for.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.