Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Implementing IBM Rational ClearQuest: An End-to-End Deployment Guide
- Your Price: $43.99
- List Price: $54.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7x9-1/4
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-33486-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-33486-2
IBM® Rational® ClearQuest® gives organizations unprecedented control over software development, helping them fix defects, make enhancements, manage issues, update documentation, and deliver better products, faster. Now there's an easy-to-use ClearQuest deployment guide for every team member--in development, product management, field operations, support, and beyond.
Implementing IBM Rational ClearQuest brings together all you need to integrate ClearQuest into an overarching change-management system that works. Drawing on decades of experience, the authors present a detailed, easyto-use roadmap for each step of ClearQuest deployment, from evaluating business cases through planning, design, and implementation. You will find the industry's clearest, most useful explanations of ClearQuest technology here, along with real-world examples, best practices, diagrams, and actionable steps. This book will help you
- Thoroughly understand the strategic and tactical challenges of change management
- Implement ClearQuest effectively, whether you're in a small team or a global enterprise
- Model your existing system: actors, use cases, activity diagrams, workflow, and reporting
- Define classes, states, transitions, deployment diagrams, and system-level design
- Install, configure, and use the Eclipse ClearQuest plugin
- Use multisite synchronization, mastership, and conflict resolution
- Efficiently handle testing, migration, administration, backup, and training
Regardless of your role or previous experience, this book will help you shape and execute your ClearQuest rollout to drive maximum business value--now, and for years to come.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Disciplined Agile Delivery: A Practitioner's Guide to Agile Software Delivery in the Enterprise
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19