Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Mobile Strategy: How Your Company Can Win by Embracing Mobile Technologies
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-309496-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-309496-1
Navigate the Mobile Landscape with Confidence and Create a Mobile Strategy That Wins in the Market Place
Mobile Strategy gives IT leaders the ability to transform their business by offering all the guidance they need to navigate this complex landscape, leverage its opportunities, and protect their investments along the way. IBM’s Dirk Nicol clearly explains key trends and issues across the entire mobile project lifecycle. He offers insights critical to evaluating mobile technologies, supporting BYOD, and integrating mobile, cloud, social, and big data. Throughout, you’ll find proven best practices based on real-world case studies from his extensive experience with IBM’s enterprise customers.
• Understanding the profound implications and challenges of consumerized IT in the mobile space
• Uncovering powerful new opportunities to drive value from mobile technology
• Transforming “systems of record” to “systems of engagement” that fully reflect context and intelligence
• Identifying proven patterns for delivering common mobile capabilities in operations, commerce, collaboration, and marketing
• Managing security threats related to lost/stolen devices, insecure Wi-Fi, and built-in cameras
• Choosing mobile data protection, security, and management options: wrappers, containers, virtualization, mobile Software Development Kits (SDKs), virtual private networks (VPNs), Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), and anti-malware
• Handling the “app store” distribution model and managing updates
• Using mobile middleware to support multiple platforms and back-end connectivity with less complexity
• Building and integrating high-quality mobile apps—and getting useful customer feedback to improve them
• Addressing international considerations and emerging markets
• Mastering methodologies for successfully and rapidly executing mobile projects
• Converging mobile, cloud, social, and big data into a single high-value IT delivery platform
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.