Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
WebSphere Application Server Administration Using Jython
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 7 X 9-1/4
- Pages: 504
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-700952-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-700952-7
Save Time and Money: Streamline WebSphere Application Server Management with Jython Scripting!
Utilizing Jython scripting, you can dramatically reduce the effort, resources, and expense associated with managing WebSphere Application Server. WebSphere Application Server Administration Using Jython will show you how. The first start-to-finish guide to Jython scripting for WebSphere administration, this book’s practical techniques and downloadable scripts can help you improve efficiency, repeatability, and automation in any WebSphere environment.
This book’s expert authors begin with practical introductions to both WebSphere Application Server administration and Jython, today’s powerful, Java implementation of Python. Next, they cover a broad spectrum of WebSphere management tasks and techniques, presenting real, easy-to-adapt solutions for everything from server configuration and security to database management. These are powerful solutions you can begin using immediately–whether you’re running WebSphere in production, development, or test environments.
- Mastering the Jython rules, characteristics, and properties that are most valuable in WebSphere scripting
- Viewing and manipulating WebSphere configuration and run-time details
- Making the most of the wsadmin scripting engine and objects–including rarely-used wsadmin parameters that can simplify administration
- Adjusting wsadmin properties to reflect your needs and environment
- Using the AdminApp scripting object to list, view, install, uninstall, and modify AppServer applications
- Using the AdminTask object to manipulate WebSphere Application Server at a high level
- Configuring the WebSphere Application Server with AdminConfig
- Manipulating active AppServer objects (MBeans) with AdminControl
- Controlling security, including aliases, roles, administrative and application security, and multiple security domains
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.